Each year, thousands of people in 9 very rural communities receive some form of assistance from our organization in the form of health care, education, and economic development projects.
- Nancy Lund Clinic Providing Medications and Preventative, Maternal, and Infant Care
- Partnership with Local Health Department
- Largest Rural Program for Children with Disabilities in Nicaragua, Providing Therapy and Health Care Services
- Coordination of International Orthopedic Surgeries
- Neurological Program Addressing Seizure Disorders
- Public Health Education
- Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Training of Nicaraguans (Brigadistas) to Provide Basic Health Care to Villages
- Student Sponsorship Program
- Adult Literacy Programs
- School Transportation for Students
- Elementary Student Tutoring Group
- Economic Development Programs
- Rural Library
- Our newest program: Thanks to generous donations, we are in the process of setting up our new dental clinic in order to expand the depth of medical services we can provide!
Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved; Circle of Empowerment, Inc.
Circle of Empowerment is a 501C3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.