Each year, thousands of people in 9 very rural communities receive some form of assistance from our organization in the form of health care, education, and economic development projects.
- Nancy Lund Clinic: Providing Medications and Preventative, Maternal, and Infant Care
- Partnership with Local Health Department
- Largest Rural Program for Children with Disabilities in Nicaragua, Providing Therapy and Health Care Services
- Coordination of International Orthopedic Surgeries
- Neurological Program Addressing Seizure Disorders and Other Neurological Conditions
- Public Health Education
- Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Training of Nicaraguans (Brigadistas) to Provide Basic Health Care to Villages
- Student Sponsorship Program
- Adult Literacy Programs
- School Transportation for Students
- Elementary Student Tutoring Group
- Economic Development Programs
- Rural Library
- Dental Clinic
Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved; Circle of Empowerment, Inc.
Circle of Empowerment is a 501C3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.